Photo credit: By DragonImages on Envato Elements
Why Plugged Hair Follicles Thin Your Hair?
Losing your hair to where it thins or you become bald does not have to happen. Just by understanding why your hair falls out and thins allows you to take countermeasures. Discover what countermeasures you need to take to keep your hair full, thick, or thin.
What you can do
There are various ways to keep your hair clean, shiny, and thick. If you still have hair and want to keep it or if your hair is starting to thin out, here are some hair remedies that you can use.
When your hair starts to thin down, three of the reasons are:
1. Your hair follicles are slowly becoming plug and preventing hair from growing out
2. Your hair is not receiving the nutrients it needs to grow and stay strong
3. Your hair is not getting enough blood circulating in your scalp
I will cover only the first of the two items.
Plugged hair follicles
Just like acne, your hair follicles can become plugged. In acne a plug follicle results in sebum and bacteria becoming trapped in the follicle, which leads to an infection known as a pimple.
When a hair follicle becomes plugged on your scalp, the hair in that follicle becomes trapped and is prevented from coming to the surface. Over time, your scalp becomes smooth and you become bald or lose most of your hair.
So the secret to preventing hair loss, thinning and balding is to prevent your hair follicles from becoming plugged. Once you know what causes your follicle to plug, you can avoid or counteract those conditions.
Here is what causes your follicles to become plugged:
1. Excessive build-up of testosterone in blood converting over to DHT and plugging up your hair follicles
2. Use of shampoos, conditioners, and gels that contain an excessive un-natural chemical that stays on your scalp and gets trapped in your follicles
3. Excessive release of sebum and scalp flaking mixing together to form a hard material that plugs up your follicles.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to hair growth
Our blood contains our own perfect, healing growth factors embedded in our plasma. Believe it or not, our growth factors may be the answer to many common issues. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can be injected into the scalp to regenerate hair growth, micro needled into the skin using a skin pen for skin tightening and skin texture/tone improvement. One will need 3 to 6 treatments when using PRP to regenerate hair growth. For a professional treatment of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), please contact RD Laser Skin Solutions at 713 – 266 – 2569
Just making these changes to your hair care will go a long way in keeping your hair from thinning any further.